How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
- Complete and unbiased focus on you, your goals AND your success
- Help you in the transitions and changes that life brings you
- Partnership, encouragement and support on your journey
- Clarity and focus on achievement
- Discovery and direction
What results have clients reported after working with you?
- "Her high-energy and wisdom have helped me focus my business in much more productive ways."
- "Ann has assisted me to consistently stay focused and true to my vision and goal – regardless of what else was going on in my world."
- "She helped me prioritize and understand my own personal drivers."
What do clients say about working with you?
- "Our coaching brought a gentle blend of loving encouragement, insight, challenge, and creative energy which allowed my life to both deepen and shift in new and exciting ways."
- "She has demonstrated her ability to integrate spiritually oriented success factors, with a down to earth, bottom-line oriented business perspective. I have found her insights to be both practical and valuable – and continue to use her services."
- "Ann helped me focus on my personal and career goals. I was in a transition mode at the time and I was able to make a change which includes leaving a company where I spent 21 years."
- "Ann Ranson is a deep well of insight and inspiration. I found that while she is a big picture thinker, she also sees opportunities where I didn’t, even though they were right in front of my face."
What are 5 strengths you have as a coach?
- Listen for the patterns that propel or restrain your progress
- Help keep you focused on your priorities
- Hold the vision for a positive outcome even when you can’t
- Provide accountability that keeps you acting on your goals
- Offer 100% focus on you and your success during every appointment
What is your coaching philosophy?
I believe that you have the answers inside – my job is to gently, intentionally and persistently, guide you through a process of discovery, empowerment and action.
What types of people do you typically coach?
- Nonprofits and association executive directors and fundraising professionals
- Small business owners/leaders who want to achieve more clarity and results
- Individuals who are ready to take the next step towards their personal and organizational success
What is your professional background?
- Current service on 1 nonprofit board
- President, Bottom Line 3 Marketing since 2005
- Lifetime of association and nonprofit board service
- Affiliation with the Center for Nonprofit Management as a consultant, facilitator of a peer coaching circle and workshop presenter
- Presentations at various ASAE and Texas SAE conferences
- Author of "Intentions at Work: 83 Spiritual Tools to Succeed in Business"
- Contributing author to “50 Ways Coaches Can Change the World” by C J Hayden
- Contributing author to “Positively Brilliant Self-Mastery” by Peter J. Reding
Ready To Get Started With Ann?
Order online below. Once your order is received, a member of our team will contact you directly to facilitate the connection to your coach.
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
With Career Coaching you can:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career
Non Members: $280.00